VA Northern California Health Care System
McClellan VA Clinic
The McClellan Outpatient Clinic provides a wide range of medical and ancillary services and programs including primary care, audiology, compensation and pension exams, Home Based Primary Care, laboratory, mammography, optometry, pharmacy, physical therapy, prosthetics, radiology, special program exams, and women's health services.
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30p.m.
- Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Specialty Clinics)
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00p.m.
From I-80 take the Watt Avenue exit going north. Stay in the left lane and turn into McClellan Business Park at Peacekeeper Gate. Turn right onto Dudley Blvd. The Outpatient Clinic is located in Building 98.
- Free on premises
- Security on site
Sacramento Regional Transit
Watt Ave/I-80 is the closest Light Rail station.
From there Bus #1 goes to McClellan and the clinic
approximately every 15-20 minutes, Monday-Friday only.