VA Northern California Health Care System
Audiology and Speech Pathology
Audiology & Speech Pathology Services at the VA Northern California Healthcare System include comprehensive assessment and treatment as follows:
- Hearing Tests
- Hearing aid/rehabilitation/fitting
- Hearing Conservation
- Audiologic Rehabilitation
- Balance/Vestibular Assessment/Rehabilitation
- Electro-Physiology Testing
- Tinnitus management support
To learn more about hearing and speech evaluation and treatment visit our on-line health resource center, My HealtheVet at www.myhealth.va.gov or our Patient Education Center.
10535 Hospital Way
Mather, CA 95655
Hours of Operation
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.