Community Living Center - VA Northern California Health Care System
Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.

VA Northern California Health Care System

Veterans Crisis Line Badge
My HealtheVet badge
EBenefits Badge

Community Living Center

A 120 bed facility at the Martinez Outpatient Clinic, in Martinez, CA.  The following are services available at the Community Living Center:

  • Clinically complex care
  • Respite
  • Hospice
  • Physical rehabilitation
  • Cognitive rehabilitation
  • Post deployment and traumatic brain injury assessment and treatment
  • Long Term Ventilator Care

For referrals please contact Walt Atkins @ (925) 370-4704 or (510) 715-9172.

Contact Info


  • Martinez OPC
    150 Muir Road
    Martinez, CA 94553

Contact Number(s)

  • 925-370-4704

Hours of Operation

  • 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.